Saturday 20 August 2016

Writing prompts (1)


A lot of writers seem to use writing prompts. I have seen these writing prompts, some have inspired me and some have not. I'm not sure if people use them to write short stories about, add to existing ideas to fill them out or simply write what they got from the prompt.

In my goal to write a little each day I thought that wrotong prompts would be a good way to help this come true so I am collecting them and storing them in my folder until I decide how it is I am supposed to be using them. How do you use them?

I am not all about taking and not giving something back dear friends so I have come up with 5 prompts just for you, no doubt in a years time I shall look back on them and cringe at my own ideas, but, never the less, I offer them to you.






What will you do with them? I would love to hear your feedback, or even something you have written.

Until next time......

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's lovely to meet you.......