Monday 15 August 2016

It starts with an idea......

I love the idea of blogging, a place to call my own and share my adventures and stories with a group of friends I have yet to meet but to be totally honest, I'm just not any good at it! I want to be, but I'm not. I read that to have a sucessful blog you need to have a theme for it and specific days you blog. I have tired that before but I'm too sporadic for that, I like to write when the mood takes me, not when I feel I have too, that doesn't make for very good consistancy! Why cant the theme be 'stuff' or 'whatever takes my fancy' and the schedule that I wrote to just say 'soon'. Who says sporadic doesnt work? I'm going to try it, can you handle it? Can you deal with the randomness?

Ok, so here we go!



I have always wanted to be a writer, not a full time one, one in my spare time (Vet Nurse was always my dream real job!), because obviously being a writer is easy and not at all time consuming! Oh naive little me! I have had many ideas over the years of different stories and never bothered to plot them so never actually got past chapter 3, it's my arch nemesis!
This feels different, this idea is sticking, it's a good one too! This current idea I have for a book is the one that will give me my creative outlet. I am plotting and researching like a pro. I have written the first chapter and stopped there in order to plot some more.

It's exciting, very exciting! So now I have something to write about! I am going to write about my new process of becoming a writer!

As I said, all it takes is an idea.......

Jerra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's lovely to meet you.......