Wednesday 14 September 2016

A re-gnoming centre!

When I'm not thinking about writing or blogging I enjoy spending time outside, especially in my garden, I find a lot of insliration can come your way if you are outside. I have a weird obsession with garden gnomes, some of my friends are scared of them but I just love the little guys! I always secretly hope for gnome theamed gifts for birthdays or Christmas, just so I can add to my little collection.

Their happy little faces and whimsical nature is very endering, I often wonder wjat they are thinking and what mischief they get up to at night, cos, you know, thats when they come alive!

I have decided to turn the garden into a re-gnoming centre! (Geddit??) So I will take on all unloved gnomes, old or new to live out their lives with like minded gnomes and a slightly eccentric woman! I stood Norman and the gang (Norman is the gnome with the brown beard that my niece made me, I love him!) By some newly sprouted mushrooms, they look pretty cute huh?


I figured that a nice little place by the roses wpuld suit them, gnomes like roses you know! And it seemed that they were very busy over night, as when I went put this morning there were even more mushrooms surrounding my little guys! I also have them a house, incase they need shelter!


I feel pretty lucky to have gnomes working in my garden, because everybody know what a difference they make!

I shall keep you all updated on the gnome sotuation, because even if you think you don't want to know, you will find yourself wondering about them in a few days time. You will continue to think about them until you return here for an update. Thats how they get you! And if you reach this point, I am sorry to say, there is no hope of a cure! Haha!

Sometimes I'm openly eccentric......sorry aboit that!

Until next time! 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's lovely to meet you.......